Freedom Activation Assessment
Similar to our bodies, if we are experiencing misalignment in areas of our life, work, and relationships, we may feel pain. This pain can be in the form of stress, exhaustion, apathy, resentment, hopelessness, conflict, disengagement, illness, guilt, burnout, overwhelm, loss of confidence, and much more. If you are feeling any of these things, chances are that there are areas in your life where you are not in alignment…but which ones?
Let’s find out by taking this Work-Life Alignment Assessment.
Instructions for taking this assessment.
- This assessment should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
- Trust your gut and don’t overthink your answers. There is no right or wrong answer. This assessment is not a judgment or evaluation of you. It’s a check-in as to what you may be experiencing at the moment.
- Use the comment box to provide any context or clarification if needed.
- Your responses are used to discover areas of your work, life, and relationships that are already aligned and areas that may be optimized. This creates a baseline for what to focus on.
- I will personally review and discuss your results together with you so we can better understand your unique situation and design a plan to optimize your alignment.
- All of your responses are kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone.